Welcome to Day 22! You can find the other 31 Days posts here.
For the people that "have everything", finding a gift to give them can be tough! A great gift to give them is the gift of an experience. For example, you can give them a game night or movie night in a bag. Or if they have any special interests you could center the theme around that interest. Or if you give them tickets to an event you could out items in the bag that relate to that event. Just let your imagination run wild! :)
|Today's Fabulous Finds|
- Homemade Farkle game cards (you can print off cards from the Today's Fabulous Finds blog)
- Game bag
- Microwave Caramel Popcorn recipe
For a movie night you could include:
- A DVD (or gift card to a movie rental store)
- Popcorn (microwave, jiffy pop or even kernels and topping to cook on the stove)
- A couple bags of candy (depending on how many people in the family)
- Sodas (2 liters or cans, whatever you may have on hand)
If you want to give a date night to a couple you could include a restaurant gift card, tickets to a play, concert, movie, etc., and cash for a baby sitter if they have kids(or your own babysitting services!). What sort of gift bag/basket would you like to make?