Friday, October 14, 2011

31 Days of Handmade Gifts: Day 14 {Golf Club Cover & Towel}


Welcome to Day 14! You can find the other 31 Days posts here.

I admit that most of the gift ideas are more for women.  I find that some of my favorite gift ideas are things I would want myself...is that bad? haha  So I did a little searching for gifts that would be great for men because sometimes they can be the hardest to shop/make for.   Golf club covers are great for a golfer of any age (women too!) and even better when they are handmade!

Positively Splendid has a great tutorial/printable pattern for these vinyl golf club covers.  Aren't they amazing!  They don't look too complicated, just a little time consuming (so I probably won't be able to add these to my Christmas list...maybe Father's Day).  But I think you would only need one from the pictures. (I'm not a golfer so I don't know which ones you cover...I guess just the driver?)

If you don't want to tackle a vinyl cover you could reuse an old sweater like Craft Stylish. 


Very creative!  I'm sure many of you have an old sweater in the closet or can find one pretty easily at a thrift store. 

And if you want to complete the golf theme gift, why not throw in a golf towel?



Sewplicity has a super simple tutorial to make this golf towel.  All you need is the towel and a grommet tool & grommet!  If you have the capability of embroidering, that would make it even more special.

See you tomorrow for Day 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a little note! I really appreciate your comments. They encourage me in ways you probably don't know! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...