Welcome to Day 20! You can find the other 31 Days posts here.
Today's gift idea is a fort kit for the imaginative child in your life. What a great idea! It would be perfect for almost any child from about 5 to 10 years old.
The items that you could include in the fort kit are:
- several flat sheets (I'd say 2 - 4, and work best if you sew strings/ties on the edges to hang the sheets up)
- rope (to drape sheets over)
- clothespins (to attach sheets to rope)
- suction cups (to put on wall to hold up sheet)
- large clips ( to attach sheets to whatever is available)
- any other fort building accessory you can think of!