Thursday, November 10, 2011

November Birchbox

Have you all have heard of Birchbox?  I hadn't until I read about it on The Small Things Blog.  For $10 a month you get a box of 4-5 beauty product samples.  It's a great way to try different products and have someone else do the shopping for you!  I just got my first box the other day, yay!  Here's what was inside.



The blue one on the left is chocolate...with chipotle, salt and popping candy!  Crazy!
As soon as I opened the box I was excited...it smelled so good! ha!  In my opinion the best part is that the products are personalized!  When you sign up you take a beauty survey and they base what they send you on that!  As you can see from Kate's November Birchbox, hers is different than mine.  Very cool!  And a fun way to spend some of my monthly "allowance"! 

If you want to sign up for your own, go to this link.  I've only tried the body butter so far (because it was what smelled so good) and it's already worth the $10!!  They also offer gift subscriptions in 3, 6 or 12 months.  Perfect if you need a last minute gift for the holidays!!

*Birchbox is not paying me or sponsoring this post...I just wanted to share!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a little note! I really appreciate your comments. They encourage me in ways you probably don't know! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...