Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

Wow! It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is now gone and Christmas is fast approaching!  We went back to KY for about a week and a half for the holiday.  It was a great trip back and we were quite busy!  We spent most of our time looking for a rental house (and we found one!), spending time with family and friends and eating lots of yummy food!  I also acquired a cold, so lots of rest was involved too.  I had planned on posting and crafting while we were there, but that didn't happen.  But I have some exciting things to share...including a giveaway tomorrow!!  So be sure to come back and enter (and share with your friends)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a little note! I really appreciate your comments. They encourage me in ways you probably don't know! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...