Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Baby Bump

I haven't talked much about my pregnancy yet, so I thought I would share how our little girl Peyton has grown so far!  I am 24 weeks, 3 days today and feeling pretty good.  Nothing really to complain about, just some heartburn with anything I eat (I got it after eating oatmeal this morning!).  My most favorite part so far is feeling her move.  I love it!  It is the best feeling in the world!

8 weeks

12 Weeks

16 weeks
20 weeks
24 weeks

The bump grew a lot from weeks 20-24...hence the shock on the scale at the doctor's today! (But I blame it on a post-lunch appointment time and full bladder :)  haha  Time to pop in my prenatal exercise DVD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a little note! I really appreciate your comments. They encourage me in ways you probably don't know! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...