Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The cutest nephews on the block

I just may be biased, but these boys are the cutest nephews around.  I can't wait to see their cute faces in a few days and to cover them with hugs and kisses!  The oldest (Ethan) may not cooperate, but Elijah sure will!


 Baby obsessed with paper+jewelry catalog=happy baby! (unhappy dad)


Isn't that face just the cutest?! He's such a happy kiddo.

So deep in thought, probably planning a paper attack.


Ooo camera!

Would some one please come play with me?


Yayy! More paper!


Teething baby+Aunt Lauren finishing off a 2 liter of Diet Coke=a fabulous toy!  Too funny!



Isn't that awesome?! My mom finds *awesome* deals at a local flea market. Me on the other hand, I get way too overwhelmed at a flea market and "flee" the store!  Wow, my jokes are corny.


Hard core biker dude.


Elijah already liking the mo-mo!  Big brother isn't up for sharing just yet...


Darn, why did I look down & ruin the picture?


Ethan loves Uncle Brett!


 I just couldn't pass up posting this face.


Probably begging for him to give me a hug.  


At least he's sitting still.

Come back next week for Christmas pictures with these cuties.  Can't wait to watch them open presents! 

Now off to wrap said presents...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a little note! I really appreciate your comments. They encourage me in ways you probably don't know! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...