Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ric Rac Owl Toy Pattern Review

One of my favorite blogs to read, See Kate Sew, invited some of her readers to become pattern testers.  I jumped at the chance to sew something new and was selected to review her newest pattern, the Ric Rac Owl Toy!  I was very excited to get started.  I selected a solid pink and black and white polka dot cotton fabrics that I had on hand (purchased from JoAnn's).  Here is my finished owl!


Isn't she such a cutie?!   If we have a girl, it will be the first thing I have sewed for her!  And a boy, then I guess I will save it for later.  :)

If you are interested in making your own sweet Ric Rac Owl, head on over to Kate's blog or her shop where you can purchase the pattern!  She has some other great toy patterns available so be sure to check those out too!  The dino is perfect for a little boy! Also, if you are wanting to learn to sew, Kate has some great tutorials and posts to get you started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a little note! I really appreciate your comments. They encourage me in ways you probably don't know! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...