Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baby Shower Banner {For Sale}

A while back a friend asked me to make a banner for a baby shower that she was hosting.  Using my Silhouette I got to work.  Here is the finished banner.




My friend and the expecting mother loved the banner.  And the great thing is that it can be used in the baby's room once the baby arrives!  I haven't opened my etsy shop yet, but when I do this will be one item in it.  If anyone wants a banner in the meantime, let me know! It doesn't have to be for a baby shower either, they can be used for any occasion, even holidays!  I can put make any phrase, use any color or type of paper (card stock, book pages, scrapbook paper, etc), any shape and make any "filler" image. They will cost $20 (+ shipping if necessary).  Email me at lemonandlimedesigns at gmail dot com.  (That will be my etsy shop name by the way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a little note! I really appreciate your comments. They encourage me in ways you probably don't know! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...