Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Cards: 2010

If you haven't noticed, Shutterfly is offering a special deal this year to us bloggers.  50 FREE cards for a little blog post real estate.  And real estate I'm happily giving up!  I've purchased a lot of products from Shutterfly, mainly prints and photo books for myself and gifts.  It's easy to upload your pictures, there's a huge variety of products and limitless ways to personalize your product to your tastes.  


Their photo Christmas cards are an excellent option for those that don't have the time to hand write cards (sorry!) but still want to send something personal.  


You can even take care of some Christmas gifts with their photo calendars.  This is a great idea.  I think I made one for my Mom before the days of Shutterfly.  Shutterfly's are much better, trust me!


You can even get your (or someone else's as a gift) favorite image printed on a canvas.  This is great if you have some blank walls to fill, or a great idea to give grandparents. 


I haven't decided on my cards yet, but here are some of my favorite.


I just love the black with white snowflakes!

I am just in love with that pattern!

I love the combo of the teal and red.

Just adorable!

That pattern...just love it!

Guess you'll find out which one I pick when I mail my cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a little note! I really appreciate your comments. They encourage me in ways you probably don't know! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...