- A wire hanger shaped into a circle
- 3 halloween fabrics, 1/4 yard each (cost $3.98)
- Black fabric, 1/2 yard ($2.11)
- Wired ribbon for a bow ($2.11)
- Hot glue gun
- Leftover green ribbon from wedding
2. Start double knotting the fabric onto the hanger. Since I had more black I put a solid black piece after each orange piece so it wasn't too crazy. Every 12 inches or so, squeeze the ones you've completed together so you get the hanger covered and so that it looks full. Keep going until you run out of room to tie fabric on. I didn't have too many strips left over, maybe four of each pattern.
3. After I had all of the fabric knotted on I arranged the knots so that the fabric fell to the same side. Next, I wrapped the green ribbon (to make it look like a pumpkin) around the hook of the hanger securing it with hot glue ever so often. Then I made the bow and tied it on with jewelry wire.
Here's the finished product on our door.
The good think with this wreath is that you could make one for any holiday. :)