Monday, July 2, 2012

Two Months Old {Peyton Elise}

Well, I am way behind, but I have been thoroughly enjoying every minute with my sweet girl!  Not to mention doing loads of laundry, dishes, and other "chores" to keep this little household running!  Oh and a few crafts/sewing projects here and there.  I will be sharing those soon...I promise. :)

On May 3rd (yes, I know it is July!!!), Peyton turned two months old.  My how time flies!  Every day with her gets more and more fun!  Here's some of what I wrote in her baby book.

-She started cooing/talking at the beginning of your 2nd month...so sweet!
-At 6 weeks she was holding her head up like a champ!
-She slept anywhere from 6-8 hours at night.
-At the end of 2 months she started batting at toys on her bouncer.
-Love bath time and sweet snuggles with mommy & daddy...hope that never changes!



My little family back in March during March Madness!

Peyton's 1st Easter on April 8th

Family Easter Picture


Pictures I took of Peyton



Pictures a Photographer friend took!

1 comment:

  1. 後宮電影院-真人性愛聊天室
    洪爺後宮-台灣視頻直播聊天室
    影片線上看 免費-台灣甜心辣妹視訊
    蜜桃成熟時33d影片線上看免費-漾美眉視訊交友聊天室
    楊思敏潘金蓮影片線上看免費-激情真人秀場聊天室
    波多野結衣-真人秀場聊天室
    波多野結衣 線上看免費-聊性聊天室
    日本av女優-一夜i情聊天室
    高橋聖子線上看-免費開放聊天室
    三上悠亞影片-午夜聊天室推薦
    羅聊視頻觀看免費qq真人秀台灣正妹免費視訊校園春色小說色情三級片網站全球成人情色
    視頻聊天社區怎樣免費製作真人秀成人在線3P快播電影a片網性感長腿美女力的情色小遊戲
    同城一夜交友網戀夜秀場全裸自慰秀性感長腿美女照片全球倫理片網麗的情色彩小遊戲
    免費語音視頻聊天室夫妻真人秀視頻聊天室免費觀看成人三級片黃色免費電影情色貼片
    免費真人秀聊天夜未聊聊天室完全免費視訊快播色情片免費黃色網站三級片免費情色影片

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a little note! I really appreciate your comments. They encourage me in ways you probably don't know! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...