Monday, July 2, 2012

Two Months Old {Peyton Elise}

Well, I am way behind, but I have been thoroughly enjoying every minute with my sweet girl!  Not to mention doing loads of laundry, dishes, and other "chores" to keep this little household running!  Oh and a few crafts/sewing projects here and there.  I will be sharing those soon...I promise. :)

On May 3rd (yes, I know it is July!!!), Peyton turned two months old.  My how time flies!  Every day with her gets more and more fun!  Here's some of what I wrote in her baby book.

-She started cooing/talking at the beginning of your 2nd month...so sweet!
-At 6 weeks she was holding her head up like a champ!
-She slept anywhere from 6-8 hours at night.
-At the end of 2 months she started batting at toys on her bouncer.
-Love bath time and sweet snuggles with mommy & daddy...hope that never changes!



My little family back in March during March Madness!

Peyton's 1st Easter on April 8th

Family Easter Picture


Pictures I took of Peyton



Pictures a Photographer friend took!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a little note! I really appreciate your comments. They encourage me in ways you probably don't know! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...