Friday, April 6, 2012

The End of My Pregnancy {32 weeks and on}

The end of my pregnancy was pretty tiring.  I was huge (now I know why...almost 10 lb baby in there!), uncomfortable and getting impatient, especially once my due date passed!  Sleep was not very restful (but was more so than it is now, ha!) as I had back/hip pain and constantly had to pee.  But, all in all it was fine as Peyton and I were both healthy!  Here are some pictures from the end of pregnancy.

31 Weeks 2 Days - On Christmas Day
32 weeks (Actually 33 w 2 d)
At my family baby shower with my mom, grandma and my sister - 37 weeks 1 day
37 weeks 1 day

38 weeks 2 days
39 weeks 2 days

40 weeks 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a little note! I really appreciate your comments. They encourage me in ways you probably don't know! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...