Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Little Blue Truck



I made this truck for the 1st birthday of one of our friend's son.  It was my first time not sewing on a straight line, so I was proud of my progress!  To make the truck I followed Ashley's tutorial over at Make it and Love it.  I changed the "embellishments" a little to match the truck in the book.  It was my first time sewing a stuffed toy, so it wasn't perfect (to me) but to a toddler it is!

If you have not visited Ashley's site or looked at her tutorials, please check them out.  They are so detailed and easy to follow, not to mention some great end results!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a little note! I really appreciate your comments. They encourage me in ways you probably don't know! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...